Saudi Arabia’s ambitious Vision 2030 initiative is propelling the nation...Read More
Saif Mutabbakani has completed his Bachelors in Law (LLB) at Oxford Brookes University and has completed his Masters in Law (LLM) at Cardiff University. Saif joined Hammad & Al-Mehdar Law Firm in 2020, and is a qualified attorney admitted to practice law by the Ministry of Justice and member of the Saudi Bar Association. Saif is specialized in commercial litigation and corporate and management dispute resolution; Saif is also part of the firm’s Restructuring team and is involved in several matters regarding company liquidation and financial restructuring.
- Bachelors in Law (LLB), Oxford Brookes University
- Masters in Law (LLM), Cardiff University
- Represented clients in litigation proceedings in the various courts and judicial and semi-judicial committees across Saudi Arabia.
- Represented High-profile clientele in commercial disputes at the Commercial Courts and ad hoc arbitral tribunals.
- Advised clients in several shareholder and management disputes.
- Drafted numerous expert opinion reports regarding international arbitration proceedings subject to the applicable laws in Saudi Arabia.
- Advised clients in litigation strategies, available courses of action, whilst proficiently communicating potential risks and benefits with practical awareness of commercial realities.
- Negotiated out-of-court settlement agreements.
- Prepared legal memorandums and legal opinions for clients regarding the applicable laws in Saudi Arabia.