Yasser Mustafa joined the Hammad and & al-Mehdar as the Head of Riyadh Office in 2017. Mr. Mustafa is a member of the Sudanese Bar Association. He has worked as the Head of Legal Department for several reputable companies, the last of which was Alkhabeer Capital a leading asset management and investment banking firm licensed by the CMA of the KSA. Mr. Mustafa is holding CME-1 Certificate. His 25 years of legal experience in KSA , includes corporate and commercial transactions, in par- ticular focus on merger and acquisition, and regulatory issues. He has experience in leading multicultural teams of lawyers while leveraging on his extensive background to perform the highest calibre of legal and strategic consulting.
- LLM in Commercial Law from University of Derby, UK.
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) in Islamic Banking and Insurance, the Institute of Islamic Banking and insurance, UK.
- Assisted on more than 20 early-stage venture investments and equity financing transactions.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating convertible securities with respect to early-stage venture investments.
- Conducting high level legal due diligence for equity financing transactions and preparing reports.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating the terms of the definitive agreements and ancillary documents for equity financing deals.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating the necessary agreements in relation to merger and/or acquisition transactions.
- Overseeing the closing and completion process of a transaction.
- Advised Sequoia Capital in its USD 20M Series A Preferred Shares Financing in Huspy Holdings Limited.
- Advised Raed II L.P. in its USD 3M Series A Preferred Shares Financing of Mozn Inc.
- Advised Raed II L.P. in its USD 3M Series Pre-seed Preferred Shares financing of Slyndr.
- Advised Rua Growth Fund in its USD 3M Series B Financing of ZenHR Inc.
- Advised Venture Souq MENA Fintech I LP in its USD 2M Series A Preferred Shares Financing of Data Science Company, LLC, otherwise known as Quant.
- Advised STV L.P. in its USD 6.2M financing of Osoul Manafa Investment Company.