Sondous Raffa joined the law firm of Hammad & Al-Mehdar in 2021.
Sondous possesses broad arbitration experience on the national and international level. She has handled numerous disputes in ad hoc proceedings and in arbitration under some of the major international arbitration rules, including those of the ICC, CIETAC, and DIAC.
- LL.M., McGill University, Canada.
- Bachelor of Law, Dar Al-Hekma University, Saudi Arabia.
- Advocated for clients at both the trial and appellate levels.
- Assisted in advising clients on complex and business-critical construction and commercial disputes.
- Assisted in advising a Malaysian company in a dispute with a value of 1.7 Billion SAR.
- Assisted in advising a client in a commercial claim exceeding 1 Billion Riyal.