Shahad Alrashidi joined Hammad & Al-Mehdar Law Firm as a legal associate in 2023. Shahad obtained a Bachelor's degree with first-class Honors in law from Princess Noura Bint Abdulrahman University. She has had a uniquely diverse legal experience as she worked in several law firms and companies before joining Hammad & Al-Mehdar Law Firm. Shahad is a qualified attorney admitted to practice by the Ministry of Justice in Saudi Arabia in January of 2023 and is part of the Disputes department at Hammad & Al-Mehdar Law Firm.
- Bachelor’s degree in law from Princess Noura Bint Abdulrahman University.
- Drafted a variety of legal documents including briefs, affidavits, correspondence, contracts, pleadings, and appeals.
- Authored demand letters, negotiated settlements on behalf of clients, and crafted settlement agreements.
- Handled bankruptcy and liquidation procedures for corporate entities.
- Prepared documentation for Shareholder Assembly Meetings.
- Engaged in the drafting and reviewing of contractual agreements.
- Successfully settled cases during mediation proceedings.
- Prepared complaint letters addressed to governmental institutions.
- Delivered legal guidance to directors and board members.
- Offered counseling services to clients on various legal matters.