Sarah Aljehairan joined Hammad & Al-Mehdar Law Firm as a legal associate in 2020. Sarah obtained a Bachelor’s degree in law from the University of Bahrain. She has had a uniquely diverse legal experience as she had worked in several law firms before joining Hammad & Al-Mehdar Law Firm. Sarah is comfortable with public speaking as she has been the MC for more than one session in the Youth Against Extremism conference in the Kingdom of Bahrain as she represented Saudi Arabia’s efforts. She took an active role in welcoming foreign ministers and delegates of the 20 participating countries in G20.
- Bachelor’s degree in law, the University of Bahrain.
- Professionally study and analyze legal cases.
- Prepare demand letters, negotiate settlements on behalf of the clients, and draft settlement agreements.
- Incorporated new companies.
- Drafted all types of lawsuits related memos, including claimant memos, response memos, and appeal memos.
- Worked with SAIP regarding registering trademarks etc.
- Pleading in many cases before all courts such as the commercial court, general court, labor court, and administrative court.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts.
- Worked with several entities such as Miras, Sharqia Chamber, etc.
- Negotiation with governmental institutes concerning complaints against clients.
- Settled cases while it’s in mediation.
- Preparing compliant letters to governmental intuits.