Hammad & Al-Mehdar partner Abdulrahman Hammad and senior associate Samy...Read More
Samy Elsheikh joined the law firm of Hammad & Al-Mehdar in 2017. Samy is a qualified Egyptian lawyer.
Prior joining Hammad & Al-Mehdar, Samy has worked in international and top tier law firms in Doha, Qatar and Cairo, Egypt. Samy specializes in Mergers & Acquisitions and Projects in addition to corporate commercial work.
- Masters in International Business Law, Panthéon Sorbonne University, Paris.
- Bachelor of law, Cairo university and Panthéon Sorbonne University, Paris.
- Advised on 100+ equity financing deals in between 2017 and 2022.
- Assisted different fintech companies from a regulatory and legally stand points between the UAE and KSA.
- Assisted in the establishment of three VC investment funds.
- Assisted a leading insurance company in a transaction relating to monetizing a key asset.
- Advised a high net worth Royal family on asset restructuring.
- Advised a French company on the acquisition of a manufacturing company.
- Acting as lead counsel on advising on the formation of a Medical Cypriot company.
- Acting as lead counsel on advising on the formation of a transport Mauritian company.
- Assisted on the restructuring of a major water company in Qatar including the restructure of its assets before different governmental authorities in Qatar and assisted on its IPO and listing.