International business transactions and investments frequently involve a complex web...Read More
Saad Alabdulwahed joined the law firm in 2021. He earned his LL.M. from McGeorge School of Law in Sacramento, CA, and earned a Bachelor’s of Law from King Saud University. Saad is an experienced attorney in business-related matters, corporate and administrative law, prosecution of business cases, and defense. Saad worked as a lawyer in Al Bassam Law Firm, where he represented a diverse group of clients in commercial, corporate, and labor litigation matters. He also assisted foreign companies in establishing and amending their legal entities to match their needs in Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s of Law, King Saud University, KSA.
- LL.M, McGeorge School of Law in Sacramento, CA.
- Overseeing the entire incorporation and licensure process for Represented businesses and individuals in litigation to the right a wring, force the other party to honor an agreement, or obtain compensation for a breach of contract.
- Represented established companies and entrepreneurs in business and legal matters ranging from start-up to continued counseling of companies on an ongoing basis.
- Established and structured the most efficient business entity form for their purposes, including partnerships, corporations, and limited liability companies LLCs.
- Consulted businesses and drafted partnerships agreements, shareholder agreements, LLC operating agreements, mergers, and acquisitions, and prepared corporate bylaws and other required documents.
- Drafted and reviewed contracts, negotiated with opposing parties, handle contract disputes if they arise, and consult with clients on day-to-day operations matters.
- Drafted and reviewed employment contracts, consult in hiring and firing an employee, prepared employee manuals, drafted company rules and regulations, and handled labor disputes.