Introduction In Saudi Arabia’s continuous efforts to maintain its position...Read More
Saad Alabdulwahed joined the law firm in 2021. He earned his LL.M. from McGeorge School of Law in Sacramento, CA, and earned a Bachelor’s of Law from King Saud University. Saad is an experienced attorney in business-related matters, corporate and administrative law, prosecution of business cases, and defense. Saad worked as a lawyer in Al Bassam Law Firm, where he represented a diverse group of clients in commercial, corporate, and labor litigation matters. He also assisted foreign companies in establishing and amending their legal entities to match their needs in Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s of Law, King Saud University, KSA.
- LL.M, McGeorge School of Law in Sacramento, CA.
- Overseeing the entire incorporation and licensure process for Represented businesses and individuals in litigation to the right a wring, force the other party to honor an agreement, or obtain compensation for a breach of contract.
- Represented established companies and entrepreneurs in business and legal matters ranging from start-up to continued counseling of companies on an ongoing basis.
- Established and structured the most efficient business entity form for their purposes, including partnerships, corporations, and limited liability companies LLCs.
- Consulted businesses and drafted partnerships agreements, shareholder agreements, LLC operating agreements, mergers, and acquisitions, and prepared corporate bylaws and other required documents.
- Drafted and reviewed contracts, negotiated with opposing parties, handle contract disputes if they arise, and consult with clients on day-to-day operations matters.
- Drafted and reviewed employment contracts, consult in hiring and firing an employee, prepared employee manuals, drafted company rules and regulations, and handled labor disputes.