Nadeen joined the Law Firm of Hammad & Al-Mehdar as a Trainee Associate under the Corporate and Commercial department in the Jeddah office. Nadeen graduated from City, University of London, having obtained the LLB, LLM, and Postgraduate Legal Practice Course. Her experience includes handling and supporting corporate law matters and cross border merger and acquisitions transactions.
- BA in Law with commendation from Birkbeck, University of London
- LLM and LPC with commendation from City, University of London.
- Provided legal advisories and consultations to a diverse group of clients in commercial, IP, finance, and banking with respect to market entry requirements in Saudi Arabia.
- Advised businesses regarding the structuring and compliance procedures in accordance with local regulations in both the United Kingdom and Saudi Arabia.
- Drafted/reviewed/amended various commercial and financial agreements including but not limited to distribution, operation, services, exclusivity, sponsorship, data-sharing, non-disclosure, investment, and shareholding agreements.
- Experience in liaising with local governmental authorities with respect to license applications and requirements for establishing new corporate entities.
- Conducted due diligence on behalf of various companies in M&A transactions.
- Assisted in developing statements, testimonies, and reports to be submitted for various clients in trial.
No Post Found