Although it was classified as the third litigation instance by...Read More
Mr. Mohammed Al-Mehdar is very well versed in the complexities and intricacies of Shari’ah Law and Saudi regulations. Mr. Al-Mehdar joined Dr. Adli in 1987 and has been a Senior Partner at Hammad & Al-Mehdar since then. He is highly experienced in litigation and dispute resolution, having been involved in countless cases covering civil law, criminal law and family law. He also has considerable knowledge of government tenders and contracts. Mr. Al-Mehdar earned his LLB from Ain Shams University in Cairo.
- LLB, Ain Shams University,Cairo.
- Litigating before the all specialized judicial bodies in the Kingdom, including:
- The Negotiable Instruments Office at the Ministry of Commerce.
- The SAMA Banking Disputes Committee.
- CMA Committee for the Resolution of Securities Disputes.
- SAGIA Investment Disputes Settlement Committee.
- Representing clients in a wide variety of transactions including but not limited to, international commerce, banking, construction, customs, logistics, corporate governance and IT.
- Represented several banks in cases involving the retrieval of loan amounts worth several million dollars.
- Represented numerous companies in share ownership disputes.
- Acted as counsel for clients in corporate dissolution and winding down cases.
- Represented real-estate developers, contractors and sub-contractors in construction cases.
- Helped resolve many expensive disputes out-of-court.
- Represented parties against government bodies in disputes regarding public works contracts before the Board of Grievances.
- Advising clientele on various litigation strategies suitable for different courts and quasi-judicial bodies.
- Represented several insurers and re-insurers in numerous cases collectively worth tens of millions of dollars.