Jude Abualhashem joined the law firm of Hammad & Al-Mehdar in 2023. Jude is a Saudi lawyer qualified to practice in the State of New York.
Prior joining Hammad & Al-Mehdar, Jude has worked in international and regional law firms in Riyadh. Jude’s area of interest is in Corporate & Commercial, in addition to construction and energy.
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science (International Security), University of Washington
- Juris Doctor Degree, Oklahoma City University School of Law
- Advised international and multinational companies on incorporation in free zone areas, and in mainland KSA.
- Assisted and advised an international client in the due diligence and acquisition of several oil rigs valued at USD 600 million.
- Prepared high level issues list for clients in the Oil & Gas industry, and Construction industry.
- Prepared numerous corporate documents, including, but not limited to, Articles of Associations, Share Purchase Agreements, Merger Agreements, and Shareholders Agreements.
- Drafted key commercial contracts such as franchise agreements, distribution agreements, and agency agreements.
- Advised clients on multi-million dollars loan agreements and mechanisms of registering security interests in KSA.
- Spearheaded corporate restructuring projects for local and international clients.