Ghazal Tarabzouni has completed her Bachelors in Law LLB from King’s College London and obtained her LLM with a distinction – covering: Law of Islamic Finance, Human Rights of Women, Human Rights and Islamic Law, International Protection of Human Rights.
Ghazal is a qualified attorney admitted to practice by the Ministry of Justice in Saudi Arabia in 2020 and is part of Finance department in Hammad & Al-Mehdar Law Firm since July 2018.
- Saudi licensed lawyer
- BA of Law – King’s College London / 2016
- MA of Law of Islamic Finance, Human rights of Women, Human rights and Islamic Law, International Protection of Human Rights – SOAS University of London / 2017
- Advising and assisting local and international clients in their incorporation of private equity and venture capital funds and marketing of their foreign funds in the Kingdom pursuant to the laws of the Capital Market Authority.
- Advising multinational clients on sale of business assets and drafting and reviewing the necessary agreements.
- Advising clients on merger and acquisition transactions including conduction due diligence and carrying out the transactions through drafting the necessary agreements which include the shareholders agreement and share purchase or share subscription agreement, as applicable.
- Assisting clients with their equity financing and venture capital investments.
- Assisting multinational clients with establishing their fintech business in the Kingdom pursuant to applicable laws and obtaining the relevant licenses.
- Providing legal opinions on Capital Market Authority and Saudi Central Bank regulations to comply with the relevant licensing requirements in relation to carrying out finance activities.
- Providing legal opinions on corporate structuring options to fit international and local clients’ purposes including drafting the joint venture agreements, articles of association, and bylaws.
- Drafting, reviewing, and conducting due diligence to different commercial contracts to ensure compliance with KSA laws and for the purpose of registering relevant franchise and agency agreements with the Ministry of Commerce and competent authorities.
- Incorporation of local and international entities in Saudi and obtaining the necessary licenses from the relevant government authorities depending on the carried-out activities including preparation of the constitutional documents and corporate governance where applicable.
- Providing and drafting legal opinions giving commercial advisory with respect to compliance with necessary KSA laws to different clients for the purpose of entering the KSA market.
No posts found!