Ebaa Tounesi has completed his Bachelors degree in Law LLB with First-Class Distinction and obtained his LLM Masters degree in Corporate and Commercial Law at the University of Southampton with Merit.
Ebaa is a qualified attorney admitted to practice by the Ministry of Justice in Saudi Arabia in January 2021, and he is part of the Corporate and Intellectual Property team in Hammad & Al-Mehdar Law Firm since July 2019.
- Bachelors' degree in Law LLB with First-Class Distinction.
- LLM Masters degree in Corporate and Commercial Law, the University of Southampton.
- Advising and assisting clients with the drafting and registration of their franchise agreements, and agency & distribution agreements with the Ministry of Commerce and the competent authorities.
- Assisting clients such as Siemens, Hayat Abdullatif Jameel Company, and Al Nahdi Holding Company with their corporate restructuring and corporate governance, along with acquiring the required licenses from the Ministry of Investment, the Ministry of Commerce and the competent authorities.
- Advising multinational clients with respect to liquidation procedures and assisting in acting as a liquidator of a company in accordance with the Saudi Companies Law.
- Advising and assisting multinational clients in their incorporation and joint-ventures in KSA, including the drafting of articles of associations, bylaws, shareholders’ agreement, and share purchase agreements.
- Advising, assisting and finalizing various major M&A transactions along with conducting the required due diligence to ensure compliance with KSA laws and regulations.
- Advising Fintech companies with the required licenses from the Saudi Central Bank.
- Drafting and preparing various commercial agreements including technical master agreements, service agreements, licensing agreements, lease agreements, settlement agreements, terms and conditions, and privacy policies.
- Representing clients before the Saudi courts in commercial, labor, liquidation and shareholder disputes.
No posts found!