HAMMAD & AL-MEHDAR CONTRIBUTES THE SAUDI ARABIA CHAPTER TO THE...Read More
Abdulrahman has been with the firm for over six years, prior to which he has invested several years working with a major law firm in New York, where he primarily focused on energy, infrastructure, and project finance work.
He has also worked in the legal department of Saudi Aramco, focusing on project development and M&A.
More recently, he has been positioned as an M&A expert, having worked on several profiled regional deals, technology advisory and virtual currency counsel to name a few.
- Member of the New York State Bar.
- Juris Doctorate degree with Magna Cum Laude Honors from the University of Miami, U.S.A.
- Bachelor of Science with Cum Laude Honors from Southern Illinois University.
- Lead counsel to Saudi Aramco and its associated subsidiaries to structure and execute a refining joint venture with Sinopec in the Kingdom, Yanbu Aramco Sinopec Refining Company.
- Counsel to Saudi Aramco and Sadara Chemicals Company on $12 billion project financing.
- Counsel to Saudi Aramco and Sadara Chemicals Company with regards to structuring and issuing $2 billion of publicly traded Sukuk in Saudi Arabia.
- Lead counsel to Saudi Aramco and subsidiaries with regards to structuring a significant multi-use residential and commercial development (Ajyal) and the establishment of real-estate master development subsidiary.
- Lead counsel for best M&A Law Firm transaction awards for 2017 and 2018.
- Lead counsel for client’s choice award for Saudi Arabia M&A 2020.
- Lead counsel on all firm PE, VC, and fund establishment transactions, including for all the clients noted above.
Reserved Matters: Desirable Governance, Not Back-Seat Control
Reserved Matters is a term that is used in the...Read More
The GP Series Part 5 – Management Fees and the Importance of Being Fair
The Importance of Management Fees Management fees play a crucial...Read More